|Your First Name|
|Your Last Name|
|Street or P.O.|
|How would you like to be Contacted|
|Proposed Site Name and Content support details if known|
1. Macro.Net will provide Internet hosting for the above-named Client website(s).
2. Macro.Net reserves the right to refuse service and /or access to its servers to anyone. Macro.Net does not allow any of the following content to be stored on its servers:
Illegal Material - Including copyrighted works, commercial audio, video, or music files, and any material in violation of any Federal, State or Local regulation.
Miscellaneous content - Including pirated software, ROMS, emulators, phreaking, hacking, password cracking, IP spoofing, etc. and encrypting of any of the above. Also includes any sites providing "links to" or "how to" information about such material.
3. Client agrees to pay monthly invoices to Macro.Net in a timely manner, in advance for any month in which he wishes to continue hosting services. Client has option to pay quarterly, semi-annually or annually.
4. Monthly, Quarterly, and Annual hosting fee are negotiated separately, email@example.com
5. For customers opening their first account, the initial 30 days are available on a trial basis. Customers will not be entitled to this benefit if they have previously had an account with Macro.Net unless the period of absence has been greater than one year. New customers will not be entitled to a trial period if any account has previously been created at the same postal address within the same 12 month time span.
6. Macro.Net reserves the right to cancel the service at any time. In this event customers will be entitled to a pro rata refund based upon the remaining period of membership. If a customer violates Macro.Net’s terms of service, a refund will not be issued in the event of a cancellation. Customers may cancel their account at any time. During the initial trial period customers who wish to cancel will be entitled to a full refund for their hosting fees. Fees charged on a prepay basis are non-refundable. Once the initial trial period has expired customers are not entitled to receive a refund unless the service is cancelled by Macro.Net.
7. Macro.Net occasionally implements changes on servers which may require minor adjustments to your website code. Rare “down-time” or other problems requiring the assistance of Macro.Net may also occur. These changes may, at the discretion of Macro.Net, be billed at Macro.Net’s hourly rate of $45.
8. Macro.Net shall not be responsible for any loss of business or other damages resulting from occasional “down-time” or other technical problems related to the host server caused by broader Internet problems beyond our control.
9. Your hosting account has a negotiated bandwidth usage limit depending on application class where Macro.Net realizes that from time to time, a Client may have unanticipated circumstances which cause their web sites to exceed this limit. In extenuating cases, such overages may result in additional charges, or temporary suspension of service. Should this occur, Macro.Net will first make every effort to contact you to prevent any unexpected charges or service interruptions.